You might get something out of this site if:

You think an awesome experience is something everyone else always has
You think adventure is looking at the ladies dainties in the Sears Catalog :)
You've got more cousins than Carters' got little pills
You find people are always telling you that you're definitely the most interesting person they've ever met
You don't like high stress jobs. Like when your husband tells you that you've got to the mow the lawn TWICE this year.

If the idea of that kind of life gets you down
Just wait until you discover what living life on the road is really like.

 

"Always follow own life plan, otherwise GPS lead you to dead end!"
--The Great Kiva

There are lots of buttons and links here, some might go somewhere, most probably don't. Even I, smart as I am :) ain't got'em all figured out yet. But like some feller said, "It ain't the destination, it's how many times you got to repair the brakes during the journey, otherwise you might not be able to stop when you get to where you didn't know you were going."

Don't worry about what this website costs. You get the RV Dreamers bug you'll learn right quick you'll need to keep every penny you got. :) But if your a real smart feller and come up with a way of gettin' people to send you money so you can live it up, keep it to yourself. Cause if someone else does it, it might chip away at your good fortune.

Oh, one last thing, if you just got to support something, Support Our Troops, they're keeping our country safe so we can live this life.

This website is dedicated to my grandpap who always said, "Boy, you got a knack for doing the dumbest things." And how could I forget my city feller cousin (the one whose name I never learned) and his cute wife :):), who gave Nilda and me the RV Dreamers bug when they told us about the Great Kiva on the day they got lost.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

RV Blog Reading

Since I.M. are havin’ Grandpap’s thinkin’ hat on atop his ownselfs head, he wants his reeders to be a puttin’ their own on, cause what I.M. are writin’ about are not his usual tale of what happened durin’ the day at the camperground like I.M. normally always writes about.

I.M. has, as of today, 190 RV blogs that he tries to follow and there is between 50 and 80 of them folks that post somethin’ new everyday. I.M. has also gots another 100 plus RV blogs that are on his list but that which he ain’t never been able to find time to get a round to reedin’ them, which given I.M. likin’ to make a comment on what he are reedin’ might be understandables. :)

That leads to the problem of I.M. not even bein’ able to reed them blogs on a irregular basis, let alone a regular basis, and when he do, most times he ain’t got time to leave a comment even though I.M. wants to. Now I.M. could be exclusionary and reed just a few blogs and make comments, or I.M. can reed lots of blogs and make no comments, but ain’t neither of them operations any good. So what are body to do? I.M. don’t know.

That are why Grandpap’s thinkin’ cap has come up with an entirely new conceptualization, which are got some new folds, and might give I.M. more time to fix Ol’ 5th Wheel, which would make Nilda happy, but allowance I.M. to blog, reed and commentary on blogs. I.M. has to admission that when this here RV Dreamers:):):) blog first started, it were just to keep all them cousins up to date about me and Nilda’s travails on the full time mobile, mobile lifestye , but since that time has sorta took on a life of it’s own.

I.M. can remember reedin’ something bout evolution and revolution bein’ similar in that them things gits started by by one feller, but then they gits a mind of there own and where they ends up, ain’t no tellin’. Guess I.M. tellin’ y’all that I.M. don’t know where this here blog are a headin’ but are gonna be interestin’.

3 comments:

Merikay said...

You might start by saying Howdy to your 44 followers on their comment form.

Life with Lynnie said...

Thanks yer, for the loverly blog. I shure enjeoyed redding it, freeend! Blessins...
oops... p...r.s... I rit a blog, arlso!

Merikay MacKenna said...

Hey. I.M., it's good to see you posting again!

Today (Monday 3/11) we noticed this wonderful sentence on our Alfa RV site SeeYaDP@yahoogroups.com:

my norcold almost sit my coach on fire good thing we live in it.

This reminded us of you. Feel free to use it, either verbatim or as an inspiration, in any of your future work. Maybe you should check with the original writer but who worries about things like that in 2013?

Best Wishes,
Craig MacKenna