You might get something out of this site if:

You think an awesome experience is something everyone else always has
You think adventure is looking at the ladies dainties in the Sears Catalog :)
You've got more cousins than Carters' got little pills
You find people are always telling you that you're definitely the most interesting person they've ever met
You don't like high stress jobs. Like when your husband tells you that you've got to the mow the lawn TWICE this year.

If the idea of that kind of life gets you down
Just wait until you discover what living life on the road is really like.

 

"Always follow own life plan, otherwise GPS lead you to dead end!"
--The Great Kiva

There are lots of buttons and links here, some might go somewhere, most probably don't. Even I, smart as I am :) ain't got'em all figured out yet. But like some feller said, "It ain't the destination, it's how many times you got to repair the brakes during the journey, otherwise you might not be able to stop when you get to where you didn't know you were going."

Don't worry about what this website costs. You get the RV Dreamers bug you'll learn right quick you'll need to keep every penny you got. :) But if your a real smart feller and come up with a way of gettin' people to send you money so you can live it up, keep it to yourself. Cause if someone else does it, it might chip away at your good fortune.

Oh, one last thing, if you just got to support something, Support Our Troops, they're keeping our country safe so we can live this life.

This website is dedicated to my grandpap who always said, "Boy, you got a knack for doing the dumbest things." And how could I forget my city feller cousin (the one whose name I never learned) and his cute wife :):), who gave Nilda and me the RV Dreamers bug when they told us about the Great Kiva on the day they got lost.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Still More RV Dreamers FAQ’s

There don't seem to be no end to the questions that newlies think are important, and with that in mind, here are some that will have you wonderin' if the I.M. are a tryin' to education the uneducationalble, of if it would be even worse if'n it weren't not fer I.M.'s depth of knowledge.

We have never owned an RV before, but because of all the helpful information in you blog, we have decided to join Nilda and you and become full timers. My husband thinks a front kitchen would be nice, though most RV’s have the the kitchen located in the center of the coach. I realize it would make it easy to look outside and enjoy the scenery when fixing our meals, but I also realize that entertaining and the thought of everyone having to always be walking through the kitchen area when they enter or leave the RV would be a problem since the RV we are looking at buying would be a large Class A Diesel Pusher with a bath and a half,a& walk-in closet and a 54 inch TV in the entertainment center. My husband is saying that I am worrying about nothing. What are your thoughts about this?

Lady, when you gots a question that I.M. has got to start reedin’ on Monday to finish reedin’ it on Wednesday, you don’t need no answer, you need to be a checkin’ yer husband’s hearing as I.M. can’t see no other reason he would put up with you. As far as yer question and what I.M.’s thoughts are, I.M. are gonna quote yer husband, “nothing”. P.S, just so you knows, it ain’t Nilda and me’s blog, it are, me and Nilda’s blog, I.M. being the brains ahind it all as you can tell from readin’ I.M.’s posts versus them that Nilda writes.

Why do my tires keep blowing out?

Cause the air keeps escapin’ from them. What are it with the questions I.M. has got here, don’t none of these folks gots any brains?

I have heard that slides can be a problem, should I stay away from them, and have you had any problems with them?

I .M. has never had any personal experience with them slides, though Nilda’s got a relative that lives out in California and she has written that they has had some slides. I.M. guessin’ that as long as you stay away from the mountains in the winter when it are snowin’ and California when it are rainin’ yer not gonna have no trouble with any slides. It are sure a pleasure on occasion to get a question that don’t have nothin’ to do with the mobile, mobile home lifestye as it lets I.M. showcase fer his reeders just how knowledgeable I.M. are on so many different subjects.

Just how much air should I put in my tires?

What are the shape of a donut.? How would you describe a ball? What do you say just after the "a" and afore the "toit"? What do you put in the chamber of a squirrel gun when you load it? Need I.M. ask anymore? If that tire ain’t round, it ain’t goin’ no wheres, so if it are flat on the bottom it ain’t got enough air in it. As far as how much enuff is enuff, somewheres there are a label that says how much is enough, though what with you askin’ that there question the way you did, I.M. wonderin’ if yer smart enough to be reedin’ it even if y’all were able to find it.

No comments: