You might get something out of this site if:

You think an awesome experience is something everyone else always has
You think adventure is looking at the ladies dainties in the Sears Catalog :)
You've got more cousins than Carters' got little pills
You find people are always telling you that you're definitely the most interesting person they've ever met
You don't like high stress jobs. Like when your husband tells you that you've got to the mow the lawn TWICE this year.

If the idea of that kind of life gets you down
Just wait until you discover what living life on the road is really like.

 

"Always follow own life plan, otherwise GPS lead you to dead end!"
--The Great Kiva

There are lots of buttons and links here, some might go somewhere, most probably don't. Even I, smart as I am :) ain't got'em all figured out yet. But like some feller said, "It ain't the destination, it's how many times you got to repair the brakes during the journey, otherwise you might not be able to stop when you get to where you didn't know you were going."

Don't worry about what this website costs. You get the RV Dreamers bug you'll learn right quick you'll need to keep every penny you got. :) But if your a real smart feller and come up with a way of gettin' people to send you money so you can live it up, keep it to yourself. Cause if someone else does it, it might chip away at your good fortune.

Oh, one last thing, if you just got to support something, Support Our Troops, they're keeping our country safe so we can live this life.

This website is dedicated to my grandpap who always said, "Boy, you got a knack for doing the dumbest things." And how could I forget my city feller cousin (the one whose name I never learned) and his cute wife :):), who gave Nilda and me the RV Dreamers bug when they told us about the Great Kiva on the day they got lost.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cousin Mick has a Fit

I.M. has been correspondin’ with cousin Mick on a irregularly regular basis as of late, a trying to get Mick to application his voluminous newspaper skills, no matters how little they was, to contributioning to this here blog. Finally Mick has consentuated to bein’ the rovin’ reporter and western correspondent to the foremost fulltime RV blog on the Innernet. What follers is Micks contribution to the elevation of the RV blogosphere, a place that obliviously has never afore been attained by any writer, good or bad.

This are I.M.’s cousins, Mick and Ms. Mary a reporting from out west where I.M. has designationed the two of us as the western reportin’ staff of the RV-Dreamers :):):) journal and investigative report, whatever that might be. And I am thinkin' that the title of these reports might better be called the Defraud Daily, but if'n it ain't gonna be, it ain't gonna be. I.M. has asked us to be reporterin’ on what kinds of daily happenin’s we has, so without further ado, which is makin’ Mick feel like that Ed Suillavan feller that used to be on TV, here are the rest of story, even if it are gotta be made up, only don’t ya bein’ tellin’ I.M. about that as I.M. has promised me and Ms. Mary complete freedoms in what we writes.

It were a sunny day, and me and Ms. Mary was a travelin’ down one of them western highways and byways when we comes up upon the state line. We’un’s didn’t think nothin’ of it till they pulls us over fer a boat check. Now me and Ms. Mary’s had lots of checks durin’ our travels, but this were somethin’ new. Seems they was a checkin’ fer unwanted hitch hikers, and we were selectioned fer the whole and completebody scan.

First thing I knows, I am told to get into the kayack I has in the RV. That were a problem cause I has gained a pound or twenty since I were last in it, but that didn’t matter to them inspection fellers who was lookin’ fer what they was callin’ invasive marine species, whatever the blue blazes that were. What happened next were somethin’ that should happen to no onebody, and I will be writin’ that up in my next post on the western RV-Dreamers :):):) journal and investigative report, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Merikay said...

Not only do they check for marine hitch hikers, but also try to catch thems that are from the army and air force too. The sailors are welcome in San Diego.

Prettypics123 said...

It sounds like there is an alien abduction story in the wings. I can tell he's your cousin I.M. (Chuckles.)