You might get something out of this site if:

You think an awesome experience is something everyone else always has
You think adventure is looking at the ladies dainties in the Sears Catalog :)
You've got more cousins than Carters' got little pills
You find people are always telling you that you're definitely the most interesting person they've ever met
You don't like high stress jobs. Like when your husband tells you that you've got to the mow the lawn TWICE this year.

If the idea of that kind of life gets you down
Just wait until you discover what living life on the road is really like.

 

"Always follow own life plan, otherwise GPS lead you to dead end!"
--The Great Kiva

There are lots of buttons and links here, some might go somewhere, most probably don't. Even I, smart as I am :) ain't got'em all figured out yet. But like some feller said, "It ain't the destination, it's how many times you got to repair the brakes during the journey, otherwise you might not be able to stop when you get to where you didn't know you were going."

Don't worry about what this website costs. You get the RV Dreamers bug you'll learn right quick you'll need to keep every penny you got. :) But if your a real smart feller and come up with a way of gettin' people to send you money so you can live it up, keep it to yourself. Cause if someone else does it, it might chip away at your good fortune.

Oh, one last thing, if you just got to support something, Support Our Troops, they're keeping our country safe so we can live this life.

This website is dedicated to my grandpap who always said, "Boy, you got a knack for doing the dumbest things." And how could I forget my city feller cousin (the one whose name I never learned) and his cute wife :):), who gave Nilda and me the RV Dreamers bug when they told us about the Great Kiva on the day they got lost.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Mighty Tight Fit

This are that intrepid western reporter of the RV-Dreamers :):):) journal, Cousin Mick comin’ at ya from the havin’ escaped the clutches of the marine species police of an unnamed but from now on to be avoided, western state. When I last left ya off, me and Ms. Mary had been told by them invasive species officers to get into my kayack, and Ms. Mary to get her ownselfs kayack.

Now whilst Ms. Mary ain’t the smallest kid on the block, a carryin’ some considerable heft to her ownself, I am a feller that definitely has more ton than ro to my rotund, and that were when the trouble started. I am not aware of what invasives them fellers were lookin’ fer, but once I had shoe horned my ownself into the kayack, they wasn’t ever gonna see nothin’ unless there was pounds of butter a slathered around myownself to allow me to squeeze otta that kayack, and that were when the trouble started.

There we was a floatin’ in them pristine waters and me a callin;’ fer pounds of butter to extraction myownself from that kayack when one of the invasive agents says it are against the law to pollution the water with butter grease. So there I are, stuck like a plug in bottle, old fat Mick the Kentucky Kayack Kollapser, a doin' my best to live up to what I were called. I am tellin’ ya that when yer as big a round as I is, there ain’t much wiggle room in a kayack, and in fact there ain’t none a tall. All I could do was to tell them fellers that there weren’t no way there was no more room fer any invasive species in that kayack, and do you know it, they believe me, even though I were about to sink.

I never did tell them I had an inflatable life preserver kayack that would float me no matter how much I ate, but then if’n they don’t ask, I am of the opinion that one shouldn’t tell, else there ain’t no tellin’ what they will be askin’ next. I am guessin’ that the moral of this story are that ifn’ ya cross a state line, just blow a lot of hot air, and maybe they won’t know that yer really as stupid as ya look. I heard it worked fer another feller, and it also worked fer me, and what more could a feller ask fer.

No comments: