You might get something out of this site if:

You think an awesome experience is something everyone else always has
You think adventure is looking at the ladies dainties in the Sears Catalog :)
You've got more cousins than Carters' got little pills
You find people are always telling you that you're definitely the most interesting person they've ever met
You don't like high stress jobs. Like when your husband tells you that you've got to the mow the lawn TWICE this year.

If the idea of that kind of life gets you down
Just wait until you discover what living life on the road is really like.

 

"Always follow own life plan, otherwise GPS lead you to dead end!"
--The Great Kiva

There are lots of buttons and links here, some might go somewhere, most probably don't. Even I, smart as I am :) ain't got'em all figured out yet. But like some feller said, "It ain't the destination, it's how many times you got to repair the brakes during the journey, otherwise you might not be able to stop when you get to where you didn't know you were going."

Don't worry about what this website costs. You get the RV Dreamers bug you'll learn right quick you'll need to keep every penny you got. :) But if your a real smart feller and come up with a way of gettin' people to send you money so you can live it up, keep it to yourself. Cause if someone else does it, it might chip away at your good fortune.

Oh, one last thing, if you just got to support something, Support Our Troops, they're keeping our country safe so we can live this life.

This website is dedicated to my grandpap who always said, "Boy, you got a knack for doing the dumbest things." And how could I forget my city feller cousin (the one whose name I never learned) and his cute wife :):), who gave Nilda and me the RV Dreamers bug when they told us about the Great Kiva on the day they got lost.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

RV FAQ’s from RV Dreamers:):):)

There are no end to the kinds of questionable questions that RV mobile, mobile home folks has got. There are times that I.M. does wish that it were only his cousins that were a readin’ this here blog, then the only questions would be about them cement block shiftin’ under their immobile, mobile home. Sheesh

My husband is converting a bus into an RV. He wants to put the fresh water tank under the bed. Is this a good idea?

I.M. are amazed at the number of times this question comes up during a campfire discussion, so it must be a real hot topic in the mobile, mobile home world. Because of that, I.M. has plunged into this with both feet a tryin’ to undercover the definitive answer so as to lay it to rest fer once and all. Unfortunately, just as I.M. were afraid of, there is no one answer to this question fer some oblivious reasons. One option are to use a water bed which provides the solution as long as you don’t use the water. The other are to use a solid tank which can make fer some mighty uncomfortable sleepin’ if yer a body that don’t like that. Thus, I.M. has conclusioned the best solution are to just use a mattress under the bed to sleep on and put the water tank somewhere else

When should I winterize my RV?

I.M. knowin’ this question just had to come from one of them folks that has not yet been able to attend one of them RV rallys where they pay big bucks to have questionables like this answered. Either that, or it are from one of them many cousins I.M. has got that has gotted interested in this mobile, mobile lifestye after readin’ me and Nilda’s blog. I.M. gonna break the news to y’all kind of gentle like, but it are best to do it before winter. Mostly cause it sure ain’t called summerize. Though to summerize the intelligence level of some of folks postin’ these questions would result in that equaling nothin.

I.M. are, as always, glad to be answerin’ the questions the mobile, mobile home masses is intensely interested in, and I.M. hopin’ to git one sometime..

No comments: