You might get something out of this site if:

You think an awesome experience is something everyone else always has
You think adventure is looking at the ladies dainties in the Sears Catalog :)
You've got more cousins than Carters' got little pills
You find people are always telling you that you're definitely the most interesting person they've ever met
You don't like high stress jobs. Like when your husband tells you that you've got to the mow the lawn TWICE this year.

If the idea of that kind of life gets you down
Just wait until you discover what living life on the road is really like.

 

"Always follow own life plan, otherwise GPS lead you to dead end!"
--The Great Kiva

There are lots of buttons and links here, some might go somewhere, most probably don't. Even I, smart as I am :) ain't got'em all figured out yet. But like some feller said, "It ain't the destination, it's how many times you got to repair the brakes during the journey, otherwise you might not be able to stop when you get to where you didn't know you were going."

Don't worry about what this website costs. You get the RV Dreamers bug you'll learn right quick you'll need to keep every penny you got. :) But if your a real smart feller and come up with a way of gettin' people to send you money so you can live it up, keep it to yourself. Cause if someone else does it, it might chip away at your good fortune.

Oh, one last thing, if you just got to support something, Support Our Troops, they're keeping our country safe so we can live this life.

This website is dedicated to my grandpap who always said, "Boy, you got a knack for doing the dumbest things." And how could I forget my city feller cousin (the one whose name I never learned) and his cute wife :):), who gave Nilda and me the RV Dreamers bug when they told us about the Great Kiva on the day they got lost.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cousins

Now I know I'm boring ya ta death with all this gabbin' about this city feller and his cute wife, :):) but since he's the reason me and Nilda are where we are today, with a lot of help from the Great Kiva of course, it's important for you to know. Oh, and that feller is different from the one I was tellin' you about yesterday rentin' the boat. Leastaways I think he was a different feller.


I told you I might just a wander a little in this storytellin' which is exactly what I'm a doin'. So to get you pointed in the right direction, yesterday was about some city fellar now, but today I is goin' back to tell you about that city fellar from before, the one that got lost up on the Gluch.

Alrighty then, we knowed we was kin, him being from Kentuky and all, just as I was, but to figure all them intermarriges and extramarriges out would have taken most of the day, so we slapped each other on the back, and called each other cousin.

He shore did hit it off good with me, what with him spendin' so much time rubbin' his hand after he patted me on my back. Looked to me like he was trying to get even more of me onto himself than he already had. That's what being close relatives does to you, makes ya feel like a different person when your around them. :)

Then they did something that almost made me cry, I was so happy. :) That cute little woman gets out one of those paper hankies and starts to clean a little of me off his hand so she can get some on herself. I was so full of love for those two lost sheep because of this, that I wanted to throw my arms around them both. :)

Just as I was a reachin' for them, both their eyes got as big as saucers and they started to back up. That's when I heard Nilda's voice behind me and realized her standing there with her hair all done up in curlers and her mid-morning mud pack plastered on her face had probably been a right startling apparition, to use one of Pa's big words. Anyways, we eventually got everyone introduced, though I did notice that the cute woman :):) insisted that even though she and Nilda were cousin-in-laws at the very least, she didn't want to put Nilda out, and so the cute woman :):) wouldn't take a share of Nilda's mid-morning mud pack, even though it looked to me like Nilda had enough of that green mud on her face to make a passle of pigs happy. :)

Problem is that recollecting all that beauticating Nilda was doing to make her lovely little self even lovelier just got me off track from where I'm a supposed to be blogging. Sheesh. First thing I knowed, that fellar was going on about being a full timer and I knowed right then I wasn't in his league. I'd only had to serve part of my time before they wanted to let me out, course that was back when I first got into the cipherin' business, endin' up with the Judge's paper and my lifelong profession, all of which meant I was only a part timer. :)

Then I find out he's talking about something entirely different. That mansion he's pulling behind that wimpy little truck of his, is their home. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I remembered that Luther Bigelow's youngest girl had married some fellar that worked construction somewheres out west and Luther was a tellin' tales about how they lived out of a mobile home that was actually mobile. Now I ain't never see'd a mobile home what had tires on it, but this looked something like which Luther had been a telling about, only this thing looked much bigger as best I could recall Luther's description of a mobile, mobile home. :)

1 comment:

Merikay said...

All it takes is a little misunderstanding for a fellow like you to become a full timer. Be careful.